DiTRA is hiring
NetSUite Sales Specialist
We are looking for an individual with strong sales abilities, enthusiastic and motivated with good business discipline. Capable to:
- Sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Generate leads through daily cold calling, networking, social media & email initiatives, sales visits, presentations, and by any other means.
- Complete own role largely independently,within defined strategy and procedures.
- Achieve/exceed ambitious sales goals.
- 5 years of experience selling NetSuite or similar Business Applications Software and Solutions to end-users.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone selling skills, able to multi-task, and have good computer skills.
- Must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls daily, prospecting and exceeding sells quota.
- It is essential to have a strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity.
- Able to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Capable to effectively communicate in English with internal and external clients through all available mediums.
- University degree/College diploma or equivalent work experience. Able to project a positive and professional attitude.
- Be a team player, willing to work in a new and dynamic company.
- Be self-driven, organized, with skills in prioritizing and time management.
- Capable to work independently from different locations, while keeping focus and task oriented.
- Make in average 70 contacts/day, e.g.: 30 emails + 40 calls.
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. (Pipeline building, operations, and maintenance)
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via telephone, internet, customer meetings, and more.
- Be responsible for the full sales life cycle utilizing other team members when needed.
- Track progress toward goals and document sales activities and performance.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management records.
- Stay updated on DITRA’s innovative products and services as well as ORACLE NetSuite capabilities.
- Proper Training.
- Adequate compensation with potential for high, success related income.
- Interesting, challenging position in a growing, committed team.
- Vacations and Holidays.
- Health Benefits.